Cultural Tour Vacations
Delhi - Amritsar - New Delhi - Haridwar-Rishikesh - New
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Udipur - Mumbai - Goa
17 Nights / 18 Days
A country where origin of civilization
dates several thousands years back, enjoying its cultural insights is
greatest joy. Being home to plenitude of the world famous cultural
locations, India is undoubtedly the richest cultural state across the
globe. The 18 days tour package of Cultural Tour Vacations is such an
opportunity not to be missed by tourists willing to avail the rich
cultural insight of the country. Covering some of the most famous cultural
locations of India like Delhi, Amritsar, Agra, Mumbai, Goa, Jaipur,
Udaipur and Haridwar, the tour package is finest possible depiction of
New Delhi : Capital city as well
as cultural and economic center of the country.
Amritsar : A sikh pilgrimage and state capital of Punjab state in
Haridwar : One of the most famous place of pilgraimage in the
Rishikesh : Gateway of Uttaranchal and center of Yoga and
Agra : The renowned city of Taj Mahal , world's most famous
Jaipur : Capital of Rajasthan state in India known as pink city.
Udaipur : Renowned city of Rajasthan called the most romantic
destination of the country.
Mumbai : Economic center of the country and state capital of
Goa : The most sought after tourist destination famous for its
Special Features :
- A special visit for children to the Appu ghar an amusement park in
- Holy bath in river Ganga in Haridwar.
- A visit to the Sikh pilgrimage Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Attending the famous ceremony at Bagha Border in Amritsar.
- Watching puppet show in Jaipur and meet their craftsman.
- Boating in lakes in Udaipur.
- A leisure walk at the famous Juhu Beach and Chowpaty in Mumbai
- Beach tour and partying in the beach resort in Goa.
Detailed Itinerary :
» Day 03 : Amritsar
» Day 04 : Amritsar - New Delhi