facebook twitter linkedin wordpress wordpress wordpress  

Home / Companies in India > Merck


(Become first to Rate this Company!)


Merck Limited entered India in 1967. The Company operates both its pharmaceuticals and chemicals businesses in the country. The company's products range covers various sections like therapeutic, clinical, consumer health care products, etc. The company has its plants located at Goa, Bangalore and has offices at Delhi and other parts of the country. 
         The Merck Group now holds 51.8% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 48.2% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. The company has been a pioneer in distribution of dividends and is so one of the most traded companies of these portals. 

Below you will find details about Merck Company Profile, Share Price, News, Address, Management, Registrar and Contact Details.

Indutry Type


Year of Incorporation


Registered Address

'Shiv Sagar Estate ' A','
Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli
Mumbai - 400018
Tel: 022-66609792 022-66609000
Fax: 022-24950307


Corporate Contact Details


Company Registrar

Sharepro Services Ltd. 912, Raheja Centre,
Free Press Journal Road,
Nariman Point
Tel: 022-66134700, 22881568, 22881569, 22884527, 228251
Fax: 022-22825484


Company Management

Name : Designation
S N Talwar : Chairman / Chair Person
Timothy Kneen : Director
E A Kshirsagar : Director
R L Shenoy : Director
Name : Designation
M Dziki : Managing Director
H C H Bhabha : Director
Pramod Pimplikar : Whole Time Director




Similar Companies

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries
Name :
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared with anyone. It is just for replying to your comments / queries / questions. Your Queries will be answered by experts.)
Please Post your Reviews / Comments / Queries :
(Max 700 Characters allowed)

About us |  Contact us |  Privacy Policy |  Terms And Conditions |  Advertise with us
Copyright © : (All rights reserved)