facebook twitter linkedin wordpress wordpress wordpress  

Home / Companies in India > Sbi General Insurance Company Limited

Sbi General Insurance Company Limited

(Become first to Rate this Company!)
SBI General Insurance Company Limited

SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI owns 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%. SBI General is in the process of setting up a unique multi-distribution model encompassing Bancassurance, Agency, Broking & Retail Direct channels. Bancassurance will be the major channel during the initial years. Current Policy offering of SBI General covers Motor & Home Insurance for Individuals and Fire, Marine, Package, Construction & Engineering, Group Health & Miscellaneous Insurance for Businesses.

Below you will find details about SBI General Insurance Company Limited Company Profile, Share Price, News, Address, Management, Registrar and Contact Details.

Indutry Type


Year of Incorporation


Registered Address

"Natraj", 101, 201 & 301,
Junction of Western Express Highway & Andheri Kurla - Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 069.
Ph:- 1800 22 1111 / 1800 102 1111


Corporate Contact Details


Company Registrar


Company Management




Similar Companies

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries
Name :
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared with anyone. It is just for replying to your comments / queries / questions. Your Queries will be answered by experts.)
Please Post your Reviews / Comments / Queries :
(Max 700 Characters allowed)

About us |  Contact us |  Privacy Policy |  Terms And Conditions |  Advertise with us
Copyright © : (All rights reserved)